We all have a story to tell. Some write a story about a fictitious character or an historical person. Then there are those who write their own story, their autobiography about their own personal experiences, usually in hopes of their story helping someone else in some way. These are the writers of Memoirs and I have a new workbook for you if you’ve ever considered writing your own memoir.
Write Your Memoir in 4 Weeks
This is a downloadable/printable workbook (no physical product shipped) filled with easy-to-follow worksheets for writers who want to turn their memories into a published autobiography — in only 4 weeks!
It’s a 49-page PDF workbook that will show you the “From-To Method of Writing” which uses your own social media content to create a digital or print book. But you don’t need to already have a vast amount of online material. You can create that as you write your book and gain followers who will be interested in your book when you’re published!
Here’s a peek at what you’ll work on in From Muse To Memoir:
- Scheduling time for your writing
- Brainstorming and defining your book’s outline
- Creating Social Media ‘Gems’ so you have something to promote online before, during and after your launch.
- The White Rose Writer’s method of turning your memories into a book.
- A look at some of the steps you need to take for publishing your book.
- Guidance on how to create a noticeable author brand so you stand out from the crowd.
- Marketing Ideas for your new book.
- Worksheets for each of the above to keep all your ideas in one place.
- Printable inspirational posters to spur you on …and more!
This is an easy way for you to divide your life experiences into single chapters for a series of ebooks or a collective full-length book spanning your entire life (so far).
If you follow my workbook to write your memoir I’d love to hear about it in the comments. And watch for my other 3 books coming early next month!
My Other Workbooks
Take a browse in White Rose Writers Etsy Shop where you’ll also find my first workbook From Blog To Book which shows you how to expand on your blog posts to write a book in just 10 hours!
And coming soon –
- From Pin To Print — use your Pinterest boards to write an ebook
- From Tweet To Tutorial — use Twitter to write a tutorial or workbook
- From Post To Published — use Facebook to write a novel in 4 weeks! (Nano anyone?) 🙂
Til next time, remember you are loved by the One who created you in His image.