I’m excited to announce my new workbook for nonfiction writers!
WHAT IS CREATIVE NONFICTION?
“A factual narrative presented in the form of a story so as to entertain the reader.” –Wikipedia
Have you ever read a historical book or a contemporary article that was simply full of facts but had you dozing off after the first few pages?
I created this workbook for writers who want to write a nonfiction book from a creative perspective and offer a factual story that doesn’t put their reader to sleep.
I hope it will help you as an author to write your fantastic book with confidence and have fun too. The workbook/planner is a download that you can print out and use for all your nonfiction writing.
Included in the workbook:
- Ideal Reader Profile
- Genre List
- Crafting Your Premise
- Crafting Your Summary
- Chapter Ideas
- 5 Inspirational Posters for your workspace
- Character Profiles
- Character Development
- Setting Worksheets
- Scene List Worksheets
- Story Arc
- Research Worksheets
- Author Bio Worksheet
- Creating a Book Cover
- Launching, Marketing & Promoting and more…
Not sure if your book idea fits the Creative Nonfiction genre? Here’s a list from the workbook. It may surprise you to see your story idea in there.
Nonfiction Genres that can be written creatively
- Biography – a narrative of a person’s life as told to someone else or from research.
- Autobiography – when the author is also the main subject, and the book spans many years.
- Memoir – a true story focused on particular events—usually the author’s own stories.
- Narrative nonfiction – factual information about a significant event presented in a format that tells a true story.
- Personal essays — expressing a subjective opinion about a topic.
- Literary journalism – personal diaries or career logs.
- Self-help book – informational to help readers solve personal problems and could lend to being written with a memoir aspect.
- Textbook – a how-to book teaching a specific subject with personal experiences in creative form.
I have a series of workbooks in my White Rose Writers Etsy shop that help writers who want to write a nonfiction book–
The From-To Writing Method — which show how to use social media platforms you may already have to create your books using a quick and easy method. They include a writing schedule for writing a nonfiction book in just 10 hours or a novel in 30 days.
- From Blog to Book
- From Muse to Memoir
- From Post to Published
- From Pin to Print
- From Tweet to Tutorial
And here’s a handy 15% OFF COUPON if anything in the shop interests you.
If you have any questions, please leave me a comment or message me at the shop.
Til next time, know you are loved by the One who created you in His image.
2 thoughts on “NEW WORKBOOK FOR NONFICTION WRITERS”
Nicely done, Lynne!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you, Marcia 🙂