by Lynne Collier
- Choose a social media you enjoy doing and have good content on, or will create.
- Decide on your book title and what the content will be about.
- Start a file folder to store all your written content and images.
- Start a file for all your ‘gems’ (juicy tidbits and quotes) you’ll share online.
- Create ‘gems’ from your text content and an image to go with it.
- Create ‘gems’ from other sources and include some humour if appropriate.
- Decide on chapter/heading titles.
- Write a basic outline for your story/content.
- Organize your content in the suitable heading file.
- Begin writing and don’t stop to edit!